Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Today's buy, Q64 ND Helmet named with EKM

Article about: Hey guys I bought this one a flee market today and would like to have some opinions! It's a NoDecal Q64 helmet I hope you will like it! I would also like some more info on the EKM. Thanks!

Default Re: Today's buy, Q64 ND Helmet named with EKM

I use a digital one myself, and I have seen mine go as high as 60-65%. Thats a little higher than I would like, but as I said, no new or worsening rust. The thing was pretty cheap, and I just kinda wanted to see what it was getting to.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Today's buy, Q64 ND Helmet named with EKM
    P
    Many

One last question guys, what is this helmet worth? I might sell it because I have my eye on another one!

Considering there is no decal visible and we can't know for sure which branch it belonged to, lacking a strap, I'd pay around $400-500 USD. Others might see it differently. Prices are very subjective and usually in a range.

Whatever you do, don't sell it on eBay. I sold one of my No decals on there, it was in virtually mint condition and only reached $450. It had a perfect strap, and probably the best liner I have ever seen. Maybe it didn't go high because people thought it looked too good to be real, I don't know, but I learned never to sell another helmet on there again. My advice is to post this one on a forum for $400, that is a fair price in my opinion. If you are in a hurry to sell it then eBay is good at quick sells, however, don't expect it to reach above $300 on eBay.

Regards,
    Corey

Thanks guys!

eBay is inconsistent. Bidders will spend a ton on absolutely junk helmets. Then a great, authentic helmet is put up for bidding and no one bids. I've all but stopped selling on there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5