Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe

Article about: Hello here is my new steelhelmet for kids with heerdecal and it seems to be the child edition 3-color shield The helmet is in good condition without liner but with chinstrap It was also apfe

Default Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe

Hello
    here is my new steelhelmet for kids with heerdecal and it seems to be the child edition 3-color shield
    The helmet is in good condition without liner but with chinstrap
    It was also apfelgrün painted

To the mini tornister
    im not an expert on this area of knowledge but is seems like the original
    I need your opinions to this and I hope you enjoy the toys
    Best regards
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe   Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe  

Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe   Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe  

Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe   Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe  

Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe  
    Last edited by Bavarian; 04-01-2019 at 10:51 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe
    P
    Many

I would be interested in seeing this next to a normal sized German helmet - to have an idea on scale.
    Nick

This example of a childs helmet is quite similar to the example in Ken's decal book p.45. W. Abels decal & small tri-shield. According to reference, it sold for about $1.00 back in the day !

Nice helmet
    D.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    This example of a childs helmet is quite similar to the example in Ken's decal book p.45. W. Abels decal & small tri-shield. According to reference, it sold for about $1.00 back in the day !

Nice helmet
    D.

Not anymore! LOL

Rarely seen in good condition

typically beat up, battered and dented. If I had one as a kid, it would have been too.

Wonder what happened to the liner though? The rest of the helmet is mint
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Excellent piece! Still looking for one myself. Jim G.

It looks like the Wilhelm Abels decal was used as the 'house decal' on alot of these toy helmets, I see them frequently sporting this decal.

Even has mini stress marks in the rear skirt from when it was pressed.

I love it!

Hello
    thank you for replying my thread
    here is the size comparison of the Toy helmet to original used Helmets
    The left one is a M35 SD heer from ET in size 66
    in the middle is the toy helmet
    on the right side is my hkp 62 M42 helmet
    I hope you enjoy it

best regards from Germany
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Toy helmet for kids in the 1930s with backpack feldtornister Affe  

Very interesting! I've not yet seen one.

MAP
    ?

So much attention on the helmet. But would love to see more photos of the pack. Does it open up? Is it a real kids sized bed roll?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast