Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Transitional DD helmet for sale in dealers corner.

Article about: This is a double decal transitional helmet for discussion. I believe that the liner is late war. Why? The chinstrap bails have rounded corners. Early helmet chinstrap bails are square. The l

?

Default Re: Transitional DD helmet for sale in dealers corner.

LaDoraSurf WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THE COMMENT YOUR POST I THOUGHT THIS POST WAS STARTED BY SOMEONE ELSE NAMED SATIREV

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Mark K ,

sorry but I don't understand what you mean ? A question has been asked , I answered . About this peculiar type , I can tell you all the features this one should have ,decals , liner , rivets etc ... No problem for me if you don't agree but if you are a beginner , sometimes you have to listen to other collectors with much more experience to learn , just find those to whom you have to trust more

?

francis006 I as a norm sit back on the side lines and say very little I try to read and study threads and posts that are put out there by more experianced collectors and normaly when I say something it is in the form of a question not an answer but this thread and how it was started and handled really pissed me off there was some very heated words in the beginning before it ever even got started as a new thread my last question was not directed to you sir Ihave the ut most respect for the more experianced collectors here but you must know as well as I that there are many different opinions voiced over different items that are shown and it is hard at times to make sense of it all .

Regards Mark k

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    LaDoraSurf WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THE COMMENT YOUR POST I THOUGHT THIS POST WAS STARTED BY SOMEONE ELSE NAMED SATIREV

Regards Mark K
    I see Steve as creating this thread, am I wrong?

Best thing about this helmet, in my opinion, is the soldier appears to have plugged the vent holes to keep the cold air out...

?

If you check post 19 of this thread and read it carefully you will see that you called this your post .

Steve did the correct thing to start a thread here if he felt the helmet had issues.

Posts in the sales thread are not allowed.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with the lid

But I would ask that people keep their cool if an item is brought up for discussion. I had the clean up the sales thread. No repeat of this again please Gents....

Cheers, Ade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123