Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Transitional helmet single decal opinions please

Article about: Hi been offered this helmet what do you guys think please? im afraid these are only pics i have.Andy

Default Transitional helmet single decal opinions please

Hi been offered this helmet what do you guys think please? im afraid these are only pics i have.Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Transitional helmet single decal opinions please   Transitional helmet single decal opinions please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Transitional helmet single decal opinions please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Transitional helmet single decal opinions please

It looks okay to me... split pins appear tight and un-messed with. Any word on the condition of the liner and chinstrap? Of course, much better pictures are required!

Have close up of decal and liner but pic uploader is messing me about and only downloaded these 2!

Fake decal IMO, possibly repainted also. The way the vent lugs are missing, and have been painted afterwards I do not like. I would avoid this one personally.

can i email these and both others to someone and see if they can get the missing imajes on here please?

Trying to add them mate but the uploader is being awkward. I feel like smashing my computer with an axe sometimes.

Lol can i borrow the axe after you for mine then lol

I don't think I'll be able to do it until I get home, I don't usually have trouble on that machine. That said I've never had trouble on this one before. They seem to upload OK but they won't appear in the library of pics I have uploaded.

Axe at the ready.

For what it's worth without pics, the inside looks good but I'm still not sold on the decal. I did think it could be an Ed Strache decal (used for reissues often) but it's not spot on for that type.

Looking at the pics we have I have to admit I am not scared off at this point. I like the paint texture and I like the rust ring around where the lugs were, wonder where they have gone though. Can't comment on the decal until we get a good straight on shot and of course we need to see inside. I give it a chance at this stage

Jason

having lots of problems on here just lately freezing uploading and general slow running grrrrrr

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast