Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Twin Luftwaffe M42

Article about: What do you guys think of this, i just bought a m42 sd luft lot #NS2772 size 68 and i found another sd m42 luft with the same maker, lot # and size on "German Helmet INC" , is this

Default Twin Luftwaffe M42

What do you guys think of this, i just bought a m42 sd luft lot #NS2772 size 68 and i found another sd m42 luft with the same maker, lot # and size on "German Helmet INC" , is this possible?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Twin Luftwaffe M42   Twin Luftwaffe M42  

Attached Images Attached Images Twin Luftwaffe M42  Twin Luftwaffe M42 
    Last edited by bowlin7178; 06-22-2012 at 06:47 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Twin Luftwaffe M42
    P
    Many

Default re: Twin Luftwaffe M42

Of course, the only thing unlikely is managing to find 2 the same, there will be many many 'identical' helmets out there. I'd be tempted to buy the second one as well

Yes that's possible. And if i were you i would jump on the match if you can swing the money.

I agree, it's very possible and if you can pic up the twin.

Jason

?

If you can afford it mate, you'd have a unique pairing, and not many note chances to dotage same

4md
    ?

It would be great to have two lids with the same lot number, There was a forum member(Will) not long ago who posted a luft m40, he managed to pick up its twin on GHW.

The KM M35 in my avatar pic has a twin out there, listed in the GHW database. I want it

Quote by AMTG View Post
    and not many note chances to dotage same
    Are you OK over there mate?

It's Saturday evening in OZ and any bloke worth his salt is a bit on the turps by now ......

?

Dunno what happened there!!! I think I was still waiting for my wake up drugs to kick in!!!

?

Default Re: Twin Luftwaffe M42

I looked on German Helmet INC to that twin helmet. The lotnumbers last 2 numbers '72' are even exactly the same way stamped in the metal. They aren't pressed in the metal in totally, just like your helmet. That is really amazing, a real twin! I would go for that twinhelmet mate!

Cheers and good luck,

Kris.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast