Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!

Article about: While clearing my friend's dad house, we stumbled across these two LS helmets, besides a little bit of scraped paint and one of the decals is about 85% they are almost NOS! The liner and chi

Default Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!

While clearing my friend's dad house, we stumbled across these two LS helmets, besides a little bit of scraped paint and one of the decals is about 85% they are almost NOS! The liner and chinstraps are the most pliable I've ever felt. I am selling these for my friend, so if anyone wants first pick send me a PM, otherwise they will be for sale in the classifieds.

Thanks for looking!

Helmet #1

Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!

Helmet #2
    Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two of the best looking Luftschutz you'll ever see!
    P
    Many

?

Haydn, this clearly is a for sale thread so please use the Classifieds for that. This is a discussion forum.
    Cheers,
    Doug