Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep? Which to sell?

Article about: Hello, I picked up a nice SD M40 Heer today and I need to sell one of these two helmets to make up the money. Both are about the same size. The first helmet (HELMET A) is in better condition

Default Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep? Which to sell?

Hello,
    I picked up a nice SD M40 Heer today and I need to sell one of these two helmets to make up the money.
    Both are about the same size.
    The first helmet (HELMET A) is in better condition with nice in tact chinstrap and liner but has a damaged decal.
    The second helmet (HELMET B) is in a little worse condition with broken chinstrap and broken liner fingers but the decal is nice. The second helmet also has rust issues as shown.
    Which to keep?
    Which to sell?
    Please help.
    FIRST UP IS HELMET A:

- - ------- - -
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?   Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?   Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?   Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?
    P
    Many

I will post helmet B next and then both together

Next up is HELMET B

- - ------- - -
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?   Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

Thoughts?

- - ------- - -

Heer they are side by side to show size.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two sd m40 heer helmets - which one to keep?  Which to sell?  

Like both of them! How much you looking for?

I would keep the second one, the helmet with darker inner.

Hi, there's really nothing to choose between them, so if you cannot decide, keep them both and go hungry for a bit! Leon.

IF you are a helmet collector, no need to sell them in my eyes, both are very nice pieces!

I couldn't let myself do it!

I hear what you are saying about keeping both but I believe that if I dont find ways to keep the number of helmets I buy down, I will become a hoarder.
    There is a fine line between hoarding and collecting.

?

I would keep the 2nd one, the helmet has a nicer decal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast