Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

unusual camo german helmet what do you think?

Article about: Dear all, For your consideration, a "squared" camo helmet. Manufacture stamps on the shell is NS64 and 6306. Helmet is named after: Oberl. Bergmann.The decal is golden, could it be

?

Default unusual camo german helmet what do you think?

Dear all,
    For your consideration, a "squared" camo helmet. Manufacture stamps on the shell is NS64 and 6306. Helmet is named after: Oberl. Bergmann.The decal is golden, could it be a coastal kriegsmarine?
    I very much look forward to reading your expert views. Many thanks in advance.
    unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?
    P
    Many

Looks like a British Malta camo.

?

yes indeed... "Stolen with pride..." I have never seen such a partern onto german camo helmets but hey, sky is the limit. Nonetheless, I leave it to the experts to tell shade some light as to consider if the is authentic or just a fake

Do you have a full liner shot.

?

Thanks for looking at this helmet. Please find the liner full picture, hope this help

unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?

The decal is a toned Heer. The paint has age and patina and the helmet and liner have an overall balanced appearance. Would love to see some photos in daylight and in higher res but overall I wouldn’t rule this out as being an original example.

Andy

Definitely an unusual camo if it is original Ford but there are some different ones out there and it wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that a soldier would paint something similar to the geometric designs of WW1.

Andy

Hi There ....interesting looking Helmet .... I have yet to See a Kriegsmarine from "NS" (the maker ) in my travels. And upon a quick glance at Schwerpunkts website it doesnt seem he has either. Also ... I dont know my rank and file that well among the Kriegsmarine yet .... But "Oberl." for possibly an "Oberleutnant" seems to be an Army Rank? Happy to be corrected just trying to lend a hand on your ID of the helmet here.
    Thanks
    Zach

?

Thank you all for your contribution, I really appreciate. As requested, kindly find daylight (though it is quite cloudy today) pictures in high resolution. Hope it will help further...let me know what you think. As said Andy, it could be a toned heer decal as I could find any reference of Kriegsmarine helmet produced by NS...I let you judge this point.
    Stay safe

unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?unusual camo german helmet  what do you think?

Most Def a Heer..... Cant comment on Camo authenticity

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast