Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm

Article about: This helmet came from a 3 war veteran's estate sale. He saw service at the end of WW2 in Germany and he served in Korea and Vietnam. He retired as a Sergeant Major and had some interesting i

Default Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm

This helmet came from a 3 war veteran's estate sale. He saw service at the end of WW2 in Germany and he served in Korea and Vietnam. He retired as a Sergeant Major and had some interesting items at his home. I was able to purchase almost 90% of his uniforms and other items but the family wanted to keep several items. This helmet is one of 2 that I picked up from his estate several years ago. I just recently found these old pictures of the helmet and I wanted to share them with everyone.

I will post pictures of the 2nd helmet which is a nice Heer stalhelm in a another post.

Comments are always welcome..

Enjoy

Smitty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm   Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm  

Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm   Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm  

Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm   Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Veteran Bringback M35 Quist Double Decal Luftwaffe Stalhelm
    P
    Many

?

Very nice

The family had it up in a closet in a box wrapped in towels. They (and the Veteran) took very good care of the items..

A few smudges on the top (white) which may have been done in transit from Germany to home. Hard to say but I am pleased to have this helmet in my collection

Smitty

Beware of David!! Only joking! A superb M35 Q68 ( Davids favourite size) , in fact a superb helmet to any collector, and with a provenance, makes it all the more special. Leon.

Leon,

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate the replies from such noted helmet collectors such as your self...

Smitty

Smitty, why have you been hiding this beautiful helmet!!!! She is stunning and classic example. You may getting a PM from David LOL

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Marty,

I have been reluctant to share because of my lack of TR knowledge compared to my US knowledge. As I research and confirm what I have, I gain confidence in what I have to post and then post for others to view and vet..

Thanks you for the compliments

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Marty,

I have been reluctant to share because of my lack of TR knowledge compared to my US knowledge. As I research and confirm what I have, I gain confidence in what I have to post and then post for others to view and vet..

Thanks you for the compliments

Smitty
    You do know your M1’s, I know where you hang out when you’re not here.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks Marty.. So much for the witness protection program....

Smitty

Ripper helmet, I'd be too scared to own one like this in fear of scratching it up!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast