Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Walls o' Stuff...

Article about: Makes me very happy to see so much history being looked after in such a professional way.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Saw all of this in person last night, there are no words to describe the fantastic and focused collection that Doug has posted here for all of us to view!
    Simply stunning and breath taking are the only ones that I can think of.
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph. I can't really remember you leaving however, mind you I can't remember much of Saturday night. After you guys left I stayed up and had a few more beers with my son and his friends. Its Monday and I think the hangover has dispersed now though LOL. You brought some nice militaria over as well btw!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Walls o' Stuff...
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for all the kind words guys, it is fun to share. Todd- sometimes not much work gets done in my home office, for example yesterday I had to do some filing and I wound up labelling about 50 badge cases till I ran out of label paper. Militaria 1, Work 0. A typical box score....LOL

?

That's a phenomenal collection Doug. To see it in person must be simply jaw dropping. Like visiting a museum but better.

Patrick

Good lord that is one amazing collection you have, great stuff i dont think id ever leave the house.

?

Collection explains a lot your obviously completely insane lol! request to see W1 helm cover bottom self if you show I'll show what I have.

Eric

Hi Doug,

Thanks for showing your collection again. Fantastic.

Can I ask though whether you have your picklehaubes supported or do they not suffer from sitting on thier peaks as caps and so on can? And if they are supported what do you use?

Thanks.

?

Quote by centigas View Post
    Hi Doug,

Thanks for showing your collection again. Fantastic.

Can I ask though whether you have your picklehaubes supported or do they not suffer from sitting on thier peaks as caps and so on can? And if they are supported what do you use?

Thanks.
    Hello yes I noticed that too a beautiful collection Doug but I'd think about some stands for the haubes they look to be just sitting on the glass.

Eric

?

Awesome Doug, but helmet 46 is one degree off.

gobsmacked.

Those helmets are looking a bit tatty, they need fresh paint and new decals so they don't clash with your house.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast