Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Walls o' Stuff...

Article about: Makes me very happy to see so much history being looked after in such a professional way.

?

Default Walls o' Stuff...

As I said earlier today when new things come in the OCD kicks in and I spend hours arranging and re-arranging things in the various war rooms. Spent the better part of Sunday doing this and here are some (very) quick iPhone and camera pics.

The way the Wall o' Helmets as it looks as of today.

Attachment 725979

Attachment 725977

My M37 DD with a brand new top condition JumpMaster DD M38, the same one published in the Baer book. I've not heard of another but Jim or his buddy would have one if another is out there I am sure of it. Excuse the terrible photo, iPhone subbed for my camera on this one....terrible....but I had to show this one off as I doubt many have ever seen one before.

Attachment 725975

The "Wall o Black". The White Oberfuhrer was relegated to a new area of the German room.

Attachment 725974

This is why. An esteemed member of this forum may recognize this tunic. The helmet is also new, twins to another black SS I own.

Attachment 725978

The Wall o' 'Haubes. (This is in my office and as you can see I was working hard this afternoon studying the Bible of Helmets LOL)

Attachment 725976

The Wall o' Canadian/CEF and International....isnt that a mouthful.

With a special Aussie something which I will detail at a later date.

Attachment 725973

Will try to do some closeups of some of the new helmets that have arrived this year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Walls o' Stuff...
    P
    Many

Let me be the first to say WOW, FREAKIN' WOW!!!
    Doug .... you never cease to amaze us!!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

WOW!! Doug this is amazing I'm speechless, outstanding collection and i love the fallschirmjager helmets!

A fantastic looking collection you have shown here. Out of my area completely but I can appreciate the focus on helmets. I know it takes much dedication and patience to find new items to add when focused like this.

MAP
    ?

speechless. I could stare at this wall forever........
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Fantastic Doug! Thank you for sharing these exquisite pieces of history with us.

?

Speechless, absolutely speechless, i wish i did,nt like you so much !!!!

?

Your daddy own an oil well ?

It hurts to look at that wall knowing that minty M42 police is on there

If my collection looked like that I would never be able to get anything done.

Saw all of this in person last night, there are no words to describe the fantastic and focused collection that Doug has posted here for all of us to view!
    Simply stunning and breath taking are the only ones that I can think of.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast