Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What about this one?

Article about: Welcome, I've never been convinced by the luft / HJ flak helmet thing. the only HJ helmet decals were on fire helmets and not this shape. The last two in his feedback are also bad IMO, the d

Default What about this one?

And what do you think about this one ??

Name:  casco-aleman-original-segunda-guerra_MLA-O-4886329621_082013.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  24.1 KB
    Name:  casco-aleman-original-segunda-guerra_MLA-O-4886330335_082013.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  22.6 KB
    Name:  casco-aleman-original-segunda-guerra_MLA-O-4886331327_082013.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  23.6 KB
    Name:  casco-aleman-original-segunda-guerra_MLA-O-4886332189_082013.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  22.9 KB
    Name:  casco-aleman-original-segunda-guerra_MLA-O-4886345248_082013.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  24.0 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

James I cut this out of the Fake German Helmet thread as its not a topic for this and your question is about an individual helmet. Which by the way is a salty but original ckl M42.

Quote by DougB View Post
    James I cut this out of the Fake German Helmet thread as its not a topic for this and your question is about an individual helmet. Which by the way is a salty but original ckl M42.
    i am sorry doug. and thanks for your answer.

An honest M42 w/some liner damage, and missing chinstrap, good paint...great display item, and on the cheaper side as well making it a good helmet for the beginning collector...I say get them while you still can, but that's just my opinion, lol...
    cheers,Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    An honest M42 w/some liner damage, and missing chinstrap, good paint...great display item, and on the cheaper side as well making it a good helmet for the beginning collector...I say get them while you still can, but that's just my opinion, lol...
    cheers,Glenn
    Wise words from Glenn , I feel that it will not be to long before even a "salty" no decal M42 will be silly money!! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Wise words from Glenn , I feel that it will not be to long before even a "salty" no decal M42 will be silly money!! Leon.
    +1 Leon!
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

?

Quote by James Isaak View Post
    i am sorry doug. and thanks for your answer.
    No worries, happy to help!

Good example of late war ND helmet they are even getting hard to find. timothy

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    + 2

Brad.

?

Question what do you think of this one

Quote by Lidman View Post
    + 2

Brad.
    Hi there,
    Wehrmacht deutsch Stahlhelm Helfer Jugend LW Airforce M42 - ET66 mit Emblemen | eBay

Please look at the last 3 sold helmets of this member, too. What do you mean?
    They look really real for my opinion except the inner leather. They are even solid...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast