Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What am I & who made me?

Article about: Hi people, Firstly I'd like to thank you for allowing me to join your community & that I've had great pleasure in reading (what I can) the forums from time to time, it's has been a great

?

Oh sorry for the expletive there, I never knew that was a bad word, there's no other way to explain what to do with a straw except blow.

Regs G

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi Reg, welcome to the forum. When Glenn says "gutted" I think he means that the liner has been removed. I think the paint is period, but as this M34 has been stripped of it's interior there is little value left (although it is still worth more than the 2.00 you paid)!! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Reg, welcome to the forum. When Glenn says "gutted" I think he means that the liner has been removed. I think the paint is period, but as this M34 has been stripped of it's interior there is little value left (although it is still worth more than the 2.00 you paid)!! Leon.
    Hi Leon & thanks for the welcome. Thanks for your input.

Oh and the names not Reg it's Gary, hence the G

What I should have put is "Regards" sorry.

Kind regards G

Sorry Gary, even at the tender age of 41, I am completely flummoxed by text type abbreviation! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Sorry Gary, even at the tender age of 41, I am completely flummoxed by text type abbreviation! Leon.
    haha and it's us old ones that get it from you youngsters

Regards G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12