Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What Camo is this?

Article about: Hello I saw this helmet the other day and it has been bugging me. I haven't seen a camo as such but I believe the helmet is an M40. I was hoping an expert could help me with this. Thanks for

?

Default What Camo is this?

Hello I saw this helmet the other day and it has been bugging me. I haven't seen a camo as such but I believe the helmet is an M40.

I was hoping an expert could help me with this.
    Thanks for all who know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What Camo is this?
    P
    Many

Hi, you will need to upload the images to the forum as links die and the thread then becomes useless. Leon.

hi there its an m42 note the flared rim ,can i ask if this is yours or maybe a possible future purchase ?

this one is on ebay: German Helmet Original Camo Tropical Africa OUR Italian South Front Germany Wwii | eBay

PS: nevermind, I thought it was the same helmet... but its not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What Camo is this?  

Your topics are really the pinacle of naivety.
    Read a book and get the basics right before you delve any further in this field.

No more links to your site. This is final warning. Other people pay good money to advertise here.

I have removed the link.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Posters № 1 and № 4 - Kindly add the images directly to your posts. As Leon has stated, links expire.

Many thanks.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!