Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What a "corker"

Article about: There's no need to do a search. Even a blind man with a stick could suss this one out. You do not need to be comfortable with paint and patina to know that this one is an out and out fake. T

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What a "corker"
    P
    Many

Default Re: What a "corker"

Wow.

I reported this scumbag to ebay through the proper channels last month as selling counterfeit goods with proof of his fakery to boot. Fat lot of good that did, thanks ebay you self serving, money grubbing SOB's.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

He's certainly banging out the crap at the moment and getting away with it
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Could somebody paste the ad on to here? Apperently Ebay doesn't like that i look at this involved with German WW2 objects. I keep getting this message:

"Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay."
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

cant belive the price is allready this high, and what has he done to the fake liner, holly cow

I think a posting of this type would be far more helpful if the problems with the item were pointed out. I'm sure there are a lot of novice collectors that would appreciate an in-depth evaluation, rather than just a statement that it is a fake. The only way to learn is when useful information is presented !!

Quote by Cascabel View Post
    I think a posting of this type would be far more helpful if the problems with the item were pointed out. I'm sure there are a lot of novice collectors that would appreciate an in-depth evaluation, rather than just a statement that it is a fake. The only way to learn is when useful information is presented !!
    just do a forum search

this lid is sick and so is this guy in italy, his fakes have been selling on ebay for high $ for months wonder just how many good ND helmets this prat has ruined infact i dont want to

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    this lid is sick and so is this guy in italy, his fakes have been selling on ebay for high $ for months wonder just how many good ND helmets this prat has ruined infact i dont want to
    Just take a look at his previously purchased items and you'll see where he gets his supplies for making these helmets from. Someone should get to this guy and a few others I'm sure we all know and despise of and show them the way things should be.

Thanks

Danny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast