Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

What do i have?

Article about: by ww2relicsandcollectables i like the fact it has a label inside i have never seen that before..and the writing is the owners initials the decals are very nice ... i wonder what the label s

Default Re: What do i have?

Quote by ww2relicsandcollectables View Post
    i like the fact it has a label inside i have never seen that before..and the writing is the owners initials the decals are very nice ...
    i wonder what the label says, but i cant read the handwriting!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by MoparJW View Post
    A very nice helmet
    I personally think these helmets are a bit underrated, as they probably saw a lot of (bombing) action.

Here's my M34, someone wrote "FF" in the liner (Freiwillige Feuerwehr perhaps?)
    And a picture I found of an M34 somewhere in the Netherlands...
    I notice the liner in your m34 has 9 fingers, whereas mine has 7, id say the head that goes in my helmet was somewhat small!

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    I notice the liner in your m34 has 9 fingers, whereas mine has 7, id say the head that goes in my helmet was somewhat small!
    Yep 9 fingers, but yet it is smaller than a size 57 liner from a combat helmet

Maybe it's a bit of an oddball helmet, notice the ''dip'' is almost 90 degrees.
    Too bad it doesnt have a factory stamp like yours has.

Quote by MoparJW View Post
    Yep 9 fingers, but yet it is smaller than a size 57 liner from a combat helmet

Maybe it's a bit of an oddball helmet, notice the ''dip'' is almost 90 degrees.
    Too bad it doesnt have a factory stamp like yours has.
    I would trade a factory stamp for a liner and chin strap in the condition of yours!

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    I would trade a factory stamp for a liner and chin strap in the condition of yours!
    Then again yours has some very nice decals, and a cool story

Upon looking at the liner in my helmet earlier, I found a "7" marked in yellow on the back of it that i failed to notice previously, aswell as took a better shot of the writing on the pad, which i still cannot make out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0103.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	249.7 KB 
ID:	361126

I think it is 4 letters
    the first is an H, the second is unknown but it has an umlaut above it, the third is an I, and the fourth being an L?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0105.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	262.0 KB 
ID:	361127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0106.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	247.2 KB 
ID:	361128

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345