Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Where are our key members hiding???

Article about: I know we ALL have lives away from this forum and deserve time out with family, unchained from the computer but given the regularity of our more knowledgeable members I for one have noticed

Default Re: Where are our key members hiding???

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Hmm...maybe someday if I work hard and live long enough "I" could be a "key"....Then I could impart info to others and help them....oh, wait,I....aww nevermind...what do I know anyway......sigh
    "significant relationship issues with my (ex) girlfriend"...gee, Mo...does this mean you'll be changing your photo?
    I certainly appreciate your contributions William, I've learnt a lot from you mate!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where are our key members hiding???
    P
    Many

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I am a 'Key member'? How flattering! haha

Personally I have been going through quite a bit lately. One of our managers recently quit and left us in a bind. I have also been having significant relationship issues with my (ex) girldfriend of 6 years. On top of that I am flat broke. I haven't been able to upload any of my photos lately either. It will all sort itself out soon enough. I have not forgotten you guys!
    Take it easy, Mo - as you suggest - it will all work out. You're still young
    with a good head on your shoulders.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

That's what I get from posting a thought, lol. Down south it's Winter and I forget you northerners are having fun in the sun. Best of health to you all and when the time is right we will reconnect here in cyberspace. The rest of us tools ( ha,ha Jason, that would have been a joke lost on non_Aussies ) will battle on .....
    Cheerio, Dan

The rest of us tools ( ha,ha Jason, that would have been a joke lost on non_Aussies ) will battle on .....
    Cheerio, Dan[/QUOTE]

Oh, it was a joke Jase, I thought it was a statement!.........lol

I guess that one really shouldn't be taking umbrage with this post, as I'm sure it wasn't intended in that nature, but there Are members here who may not be so open in their interpretation of it as I am. Oddly enough, this is the first such post of this kind that I've ever seen here and as such, it's just a wee bit unsettling. There are, at present, actively posting members here that have experience and knowledge that frankly leaves me speechless- no small feat after close on to a half a century of dealing with this hobby. One should not be quick to slight their expertise and meticulous knowledge of details- details that generally escape the average casual collector and end up costing them small fortunes. The vast value to these "unsung heroes" of the hobby is second to none and is given freely here without cost. Because their names are not among the "big star" names here, they should not be accorded second rate standings.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    The rest of us tools ( ha,ha Jason, that would have been a joke lost on non_Aussies ) will battle on .....
    Cheerio, Dan
    Oh, it was a joke Jase, I thought it was a statement!.........lol
    Damn it, where is that shaking fist smiley again! lol

Jason

Hey William,
    I was only asking where people you describe were ...... No slight on anyones experience intended or implied.......
    Peace bro!!!!

- - Updated - -

Hey William,
    I was only asking where people you describe were ...... No slight on anyones experience intended or implied.......
    Peace bro!!!!

?

Wagriff nice post although I don't think any harm or foul intended. And, As I said, all have their own "key" as it were and nobody knows it all! Anyway back to the race this morning and destroy my hearing!

?

I noticed it as well, but I am at home all day everyday, being a hausfrau.....I get to spend more time on here between hoovering, nappy changing and psych appointments!!!

Thanks for your support, guys. I'm sure things will work out O.K.

I need a militaria fix to take my mind off of it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast