Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who is the best person to apraise a ww2 german helmet??thankyou

Article about: Hi,i need contact info on someone who is extremely experienced in appraisals of a ww2 german helmet,it needs to be someone with alot of "clout"so that when i get an appraisal the n

Default Who is the best person to apraise a ww2 german helmet??thankyou

Hi,i need contact info on someone who is extremely experienced in appraisals of a ww2 german helmet,it needs to be someone with alot of "clout"so that when i get an appraisal the name of the appraiser should be extremely well known and respected(eg,if it were an ss helmet i would use kelly hicks)i need an m16/m18 helmet apraised,would preffer someone in australia but would not mind using some stateside as long as they are the right person ... any info on this would be very well apreciated.thankyou,ps please post or message me some contact details,as soon as i get someone good ill delete this post.Thanks Andreas ps.my helmet has pressings that can only be done on a flat surface so the appraiser would have to note my helmet as a factory og helmet,(stamped before the actual helmet was pressed from a sheet of metat into a helmet... so common sence...will be needed whi9ch is sadly so rare these days!!) i hope someone can help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Who is the best person to apraise a ww2 german helmet??thankyou
    P
    Many

Default Re: Who is the best person to apraise a ww2 german helmet??thankyou

If its the M16/18 you posted before I can give a 4 letter appraisal

Jason

hallo again,grow up mate,ill be getting an appraisal because i know its good,if you bothered to really look at the pics you can see almost 10 of the unpainted ones inside so well see who is laughing after i get the appraisal,then again if im delierious and have just immagined 350 stamps on this helmet then i guess im out $100 bucks and seeing that im willing to base my reputation on this piece is really saying something for people that know me....(seeing that its only humanly possible to stamp sheet metal with a punzel when its straight,commen sence would dictate that the 350 very clear rzm stampings were made before the helmet was pressed into shape,i personally dont need a mag glass to see them)ps,if you dont have anything constuctive to say then strop acting like a 12 year old troll.you can get smart too me when your standing face to face but every one knows trolls are gutless cowards hidind behind thier computers.Try being respectful,or at the very least treat people the way they treat you!!!!!!

only constuctive posts please so that i can get an appraisal,and dont worry for all those people that think that its possible to stamp a rounded area,please send me a message and let me know how this could be reproduced???IT CANT!! !

I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS HELMET ,I NEED AN APPRAISAL PLEASE.IS THERE SOMEONE ON WAR RELICS THATS WILLING TO HELP A FELLOW COLLECTOR IN NEED OF SOME DECENT INFO???

?

When did thy stop producing M18's? When did RZM helmets first appear? I couldn't make out nothing on the provided photos

I liked this as it is entertaining

?

Ok, mate you need to calm down a wee bit and not sledge longstanding members on this forum, who already have earned enough respect here.
    Have you tried googling for a appropriate appraiser? Because I doubt you will have mant members here, and maybe a couple of very high SS and helmet collectors even entertain giving you a hand! I think the hint here has already been given that not many here are convinced this is authentic, I'm sure if it were, there would be helmet fellas commenting on it, as it is a "unique" item

Threats of violence and name calling are not tolerated

Mate the helmet you put up is s standed model M16/18 there is nothing special about it. They did not put rmz marks on those helmets. Also by having those fake decals and the painted marked all over it........well you have kind of ruined the helmate and no offence made it look like a pile of shit (pardon my language)
    Morris

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    hallo again,grow up mate,ill be getting an appraisal because i know its good,if you bothered to really look at the pics you can see almost 10 of the unpainted ones inside so well see who is laughing after i get the appraisal,then again if im delierious and have just immagined 350 stamps on this helmet then i guess im out $100 bucks and seeing that im willing to base my reputation on this piece is really saying something for people that know me....(seeing that its only humanly possible to stamp sheet metal with a punzel when its straight,commen sence would dictate that the 350 very clear rzm stampings were made before the helmet was pressed into shape,i personally dont need a mag glass to see them)ps,if you dont have anything constuctive to say then strop acting like a 12 year old troll.you can get smart too me when your standing face to face but every one knows trolls are gutless cowards hidind behind thier computers.Try being respectful,or at the very least treat people the way they treat you!!!!!!

only constuctive posts please so that i can get an appraisal,and dont worry for all those people that think that its possible to stamp a rounded area,please send me a message and let me know how this could be reproduced???IT CANT!! !

I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS HELMET ,I NEED AN APPRAISAL PLEASE.IS THERE SOMEONE ON WAR RELICS THATS WILLING TO HELP A FELLOW COLLECTOR IN NEED OF SOME DECENT INFO???

I wish you good luck in your endeavor to get the helmet appraised. I bothered to look at the pics and I personally do not like what I see at all. I never once questioned what you were seeing but I will qeustion why you outlined them in fluro paint. I tend to think about things from the logical point of view and I cant seem to see the logic behind the RZM markings all over the helmet. The other point I will make is the RZM mark did not exist until 1933 so I cant see why an M16/18 helmet would have been stamped with this mark when it was still in sheet metal form.

As for the trolling, I am very far from it. If you bother to look at previous posts and topics of mine I am always helpful and respectful. I would be more than happy to get smart to your face though as you seem to be rather smart and snappy in your 10 post career here at the War relic forums. Please take note of your own comment and treat people the way you would like to be treated.

Since your done talking then I would suggest you enroll the help of google and email various helmet dealers around the world. People such as Dave Shirlin, Kelly Hicks to name a few. Once you get your review of this helmet as I would LOVE to know the outcome!

Regards
    Jason

- - Updated - -

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Mate the helmet you put up is s standed model M16/18 there is nothing special about it. They did not put rmz marks on those helmets. Also by having those fake decals and the painted marked all over it........well you have kind of ruined the helmate and no offence made it look like a pile of shit (pardon my language)
    Morris
    There is that 4 letter appraisal I was thinking of!

Just getting it out there Volks
    Morris

?

I... I find this kind of entertaining, but I also a little sad. Without being rude to the OP, and I want to be very clear that I mean no offense to Andreas... I think that we may be dealing with an issue of medication or lack there of. I don't say this to be flippant or rude, but claiming to see RZM logos that other people can't see without a microscope all over the helmet, of varying sizes, overlapping... I think that there may be something more going on here than an helmet with an odd paint job. Once again, I don't intend to be rude to the OP, (he sounds more excited than belligerent to me) but without being a buzzkill, I'd maybe caution my friends and other members to take a step back and think of what might cause a person to see things that others don't see and then use dayglo paint to draw attention to it all over a helmet. Let's be as nice and gentle to Andreas as we would want someone to treat someone from our family who was seeing things that maybe aren't really there.
    With all due respect and no judgement,
    Eddie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast