Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Who called the cops?

Article about: I sure didn't but one showed up! This one formerly belonged to our esteemed colleague, Mr. Doug Buhler. Thank you, Doug, for parting with this one. It's still on the top shelf and safe behin

Cracking looking lid mate, again, you'd struggle to do better.
    Yet to get one myself but it's on the wish list

Now you have given the secret away of those quality photos you'd better patent the design of your light box/chair

Chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Who called the cops?
    P
    Many

Superb helmet and Perfect photography! Nice!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

What a great looking M35, very hard to upgrade on this one plus its from a person with impeccable references, what more can anyone ask you lucky devil :-)

Have to agree with everyone - A beauty.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Great looking Helmet. Todd.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

A big thank you to everyone for the kind remarks. Doug, I can't thank you enough for moving this one along. What really made me pull the trigger on this one was the dome stamp. That just sucked me right in. If you found one better than this than that one must be an absolute stunner. Have we seen? This one resides in a curio cabinet, too shelf next to the M40 police helmet, which I have also shown many moons ago but will try to photograph again in the next few days. It really is a pleasure to photograph helmets once you can figure out the lighting. And Doug if I was at your house I sure as hell wouldn't be wasting time in the back yard, lol. I'd be in your war rooms drooling all over the place. And yes i do make every effort to wear white cotton gloves when feasible. This helmet was a big chunk of my budget but well worth it. It was the second largest purchase I ever put on my credit card, with my trip to Vegas being the costliest. But we won't get into that cuz what happens in Vegas

Once again, many thanks for the kind remarks. One day ill post my entire collection.

?

Wow, i am surprised he let you take over this one. This is a "pearl" in a beautiful condition!

Congrats .

This is a TOP SHELF helmet in any collection - a real beauty! Thanks for sharing. Jim G.

?

My new one has not been unveiled yet and I don't want to steal your thunder so unveiled it will stay, for now.

This one you posted is a screamer and it is near impossible to upgrade. Has it all, a personalization, done stamp, nice liner and strap, nearly 100% paint and decals. A keeper, for sure.

A very nice helmet Todd! Congratulations!
    You can't go wrong buying one out of Doug's collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast