Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Winter German medic helmet help

Article about: Hey all, recently had this become available to me. Wondered people’s thoughts. The seller has no info on where it came from (selling for a friend who frequently buys and sells helmets). The

Default Winter German medic helmet help

Hey all, recently had this become available to me. Wondered people’s thoughts. The seller has no info on where it came from (selling for a friend who frequently buys and sells helmets). The paint looks old, dull, and evenly worn to me. The inside isn’t painted white. There is shrapnel damage on the right side as well as the start of some rusting along the rim, but the rust looks mostly black, meaning it’s older rust. Also remains of the medic cross on the front as well. Just my thoughts, looking for people better than I to comment lol. Thanks in advance. Winter German medic helmet helpWinter German medic helmet helpWinter German medic helmet helpWinter German medic helmet help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winter German medic helmet help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter German medic helmet help
    P
    Many

My first question to him would be if his “friend frequently buys and sells helmets ,” then Why is he selling it and not his friend. Be careful with what people say.

It’s on a buy sale website I’m on, I believe from talking to the guy, he doesn’t use the internet too much which is why he’s selling it for him. Seems like a nice guy, but at the end of the day I know that doesn’t equal truthful or do anything for the authenticity either.

How much is he asking to be honest in my opinion there’s not much left to look at. I would save money and wait to get a better one it might take time but you will stay happy with it. One wrong numb in shipping and you could have half a helmet.

He’s asking 250, though he’s already said make an offer on it so I’m sure he’ll come down. Structurally it doesn’t look too bad, minus the rim in spots where it’s rusted through, and obviously the shrapnel to the right side. I like the look of this honestly. I’m normally about ones in better shape, but something about this one.

Well it all comes down to personal taste I guess. Wait for better experts to comment on the paint and if turned out everything is authentic and you’re okay with it then you will have a happy ending lol. Good luck!

Sounds good, thanks for the help!

You should really photograph the helmet fully from all sides.

There is a picture of the left side of the helmet, but none from the back. These are pretty much the only photos available to me.

Ask the seller and he should gladly send you come more if he will not he could be hiding something.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast