Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Wow... Who is he trying to fool

Article about: I just wanted to show you guys this helmet for a little laughs and once again it's the good ol ioffer and their "original" helmets...just can't believe this, wants 1100! this is th

Default Wow... Who is he trying to fool

I just wanted to show you guys this helmet for a little laughs and once again it's the good ol ioffer and their "original" helmets...just can't believe this, wants 1100! Wow... Who is he trying to foolWow... Who is he trying to foolWow... Who is he trying to foolWow... Who is he trying to fool this is the description as quoted..

Original WWII M35 German Waffen SS Helmet Deutschland WW2

Helmets like this don’t become available on the open market too often. Many times this was done to various helmets to implement the elegance of this helmet presentations of German officers the shine that is associated with the M35′s. Runic decal survived in excellent condition. Tight fitting liner system 100% original to the helmet.

SS helmet. German ww2. M-35. Double Stamp nazi simbols. Rare helmet. Have almost all black combat paint outside and inside. Present few small scratches. In some places present worn paint per the continue used what is on top of black combat paint. Size 64. Manufacture stamps on the Helmet is ET64 and 3576. is missing Leather liner . the helmet are in very good condition and do not confused this original Helmet with original nazi paint stamp shield with other poor imitations helmet with decal . this is a original autentic vintage nazi Helmet with original nazi stamps.
    This is rare good Autentic black republic German ww2 helmet with all history with it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wow... Who is he trying to fool
    P
    Many

Before this thread gets deleted as being pointless, you have to laugh about the "Tight fitting liner system 100% original to the helmet." as it does not appear to have a liner in the pics you posted.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

As Jerry has pointed out on this forum we went through the "let's post lot's of really crap fake helmets to laugh at threads" a long time ago , they are a waste of time and energy and do get deleted as pointless , new members take note please !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Sorry about that I did not know, I am somewhat new to here my apologies