Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ww1 m16

Article about: Hi all I’m thinking about buying this M16 it looks good to me but I would appreciate some more opinions as I am not experienced enough to be 100 percent Thank you

Default Ww1 m16

Hi all I’m thinking about buying this M16 it looks good to me but I would appreciate some more opinions as I am not experienced enough to be 100 percent Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww1 m16   Ww1 m16  

Ww1 m16   Ww1 m16  

Ww1 m16   Ww1 m16  

Ww1 m16   Ww1 m16  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww1 m16
    P
    Many

Hi, better photos would be nice.

It looks very promising, but as Paul has said, better photos would be nice.

Looks very promising from these photos but as Paul and Steve said better photos required. Clear hi res images in good light are what we need. Looks like a large sized M16 named and intact and with complete examples becoming more scarce this would be a great one to have.

Andy

Cheers gents they’re the only photos so I’ve to make a decision if I buy I will put some detailed photos on taking a chance but I’ve got a good felling about this one Dean

Hi Dean,

It would be great to see some photos if you get this one.

Andy

Well I bought the helmet can’t wait to get it in hand I will put detailed photos when I receive it look forward your to input fingers crossed cheers Andy

Hi Andy just put new post of the M16 that I bought I would appreciate it if you could take a look and your thoughts the liner band is a lot wider than I’ve seen but everything looks like it’s always been together but again I’m not experienced to be certain cheers Dean

I am anxious to see the new pics.

William

Will be interesting to see what is on that label. Name appears to be Leutnant Bod of Infanterie Regiment 92.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast