Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

WW2 decals application?

Article about: Doug has experience of applying original Pocher SS decals. It was by accident, and not to a helmet though. He now has the most expensive paperweight in the world

Default Re: WW2 decals application?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I mod on two other forums, both relatively small compared to here and though there are good points about it, it can be a lot of work and hats off to those who moderate on this forum.
    I have lots of free time, I am computer literate, and I have been here for quite some time. I would definitely be up for it should the opportunity arise.

Anyway back to the thread... don't do it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 decals application?
    P
    Many

?

As I said on the deleted original thread, it is frowned upn and akin to creating a fake. Not to mention it will be significantly detrimental to the value of both the helmet and period decal.

If this thread gets deleted, I'm done offering opinions on the subject.
    Regards,
    John

?

I was going to combine the threads into one.....

Well the road to hell.....lol

?

When I was young, I had old FORD logo decal found in attic, the decal was absolutely the same by technology as a period German decals, even it was made by the same firm as produced german decals. It was a face down decal. When I've tried to transfer it to the glass, it was accidentally broken to the small parts, due of age it lost all the elastic.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3