Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 German fire helmet?

Article about: I had bought this about a year ago from someone in France of of eBay for about \\$250. I know it’s a fire police helmet but was it worth the price and what are you thoughts is it original and

Exclamation Ww2 German fire helmet?

I had bought this about a year ago from someone in France of of eBay for about $250. I know it’s a fire police helmet but was it worth the price and what are you thoughts is it original and did I get ripped off?

Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?
    I have had it looked at appraisers but I think they weren’t very knowledgeable on the subject.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 German fire helmet?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Yes, a light weight Civic fire police helmet. Comb had been removed, decals defaced and one of the split pins is missing.

On my cell phone so can't see all the other details clearly

A really nice condition example would go for $300 to $400 I assume (it's been years since I bought one). Some sites like The Ruptured Duck and Collectors Guild are selling nice examples for more but these two sites are known for being expensive. Collector to Collector prices are much cheaper. I bought two excellent condition examples around 5 years for $300 combined. But I got lucky. (see below)

Pricing is subjective. I would have paid maybe $125 to $150. Others might disagree.

Ww2 German fire helmet?Ww2 German fire helmet?
    Last edited by MAP; 10-23-2018 at 01:27 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks. I payed $200 for it and $50 shipping.

MAP
    ?

Best wait for the civil guys to confirm. It might be lower/higher.

Still on my cell but it does have a unique thickly flared rim on this square dipped M34.
    Last edited by MAP; 10-23-2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: typo
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, could not give you an accurate value, but it is all legit, just a bit salty. Leon.

Quote by BattleOfTheBulge25 View Post
    Thanks. I payed $200 for it and $50 shipping.
    Way too much. 300 buys a good one.