Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 German helmet

Article about: Hi all, this is my first post on the forum I have been collecting for a bit over 6 years, mainly Australian items, I have recently started an interest in German items, currently looking at b

Default ww2 German helmet

Hi all, this is my first post on the forum I have been collecting for a bit over 6 years, mainly Australian items, I have recently started an interest in German items, currently looking at buying this helmet from a store. I like it in hand it has good weight and a great feel, the ageing looks 100% real unlike acid ageing etc, I would some opinions on the helmet, originality, value, etc. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 German helmet   ww2 German helmet  

ww2 German helmet   ww2 German helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 German helmet
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum Jono

Looks ok, half of the Chin strap is a replacement/reproduction.
    Just dont fall for ridiculous Australian pricing for German items, if they want over 600Aud for that helmet you would be better to get one from the US or our classifieds.

Thanks mate, glad to be here

Hi KMMorris, It looks fine apart from that yes, feels great in hand, the asking price is 350 aud, I think it may be a little high considering the condition, but I will try and negotiate Thanks!

Thats top dollar for that lid but for down here that is not to bad, have a crack at talking him down a bit.

Yes, I've been watching one on an auction site in Europe, not as good nic, sold for 220 euro so I would have a good deal at 300 aud, 350 I would rather not pay but I can also maybe trade something. Will do, Thanks