Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German netted helmets???

Article about: I know this is very subjective down to condition/maker/shell type etc etc... but how much would a totally authentic WW2 German helmet go for these days, with the net? Also did all original n

Default WW2 German netted helmets???

I know this is very subjective down to condition/maker/shell type etc etc... but how much would a totally authentic WW2 German helmet go for these days, with the net?

Also did all original netted helmets make use of the metal hooks or could they be attached by various methods?

Also if anyone out there has one (or two...) please feel free to post them here - along with wire they're my favourite of the camo helmets!

Many thanks for your input

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German netted helmets???
    P
    Many

?

I have 2, a good net complete with the hooks and string is about $1-1.5 k I would think.

As for the complete set it depends on the cost of the helmet underneath and so there is no "set price range" as it were.

Thanks for the reply Doug! I don't suppose you've got any pics of your netted lids (if I've understood correctly... or do you only have the nets?) that you could possibly post up please? Any others welcome also of course :-D