Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WW2 helmet German

Article about: Hi, What do you think about this helmet? how much is its value? i would buy it, but i don't know how much its value. thanks

Default WW2 helmet German

Hi,

What do you think about this helmet?
    how much is its value?
    i would buy it, but i don't know how much its value.
    thanks

WW2 helmet GermanWW2 helmet GermanWW2 helmet GermanWW2 helmet GermanWW2 helmet GermanWW2 helmet GermanWW2 helmet GermanWW2 helmet German

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 helmet German
    P
    Many

?

Is there any way to get straight on photos of the decals? The helmet guys will most likely ask for them.

Good helmet , originally a single decal reissue with overpainted tricolor but some idiot scraped the paint off the tricolor and now it looks like crap.
    I would look for an untouched one.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Good helmet , originally a single decal reissue with overpainted tricolor but some idiot scraped the paint off the tricolor and now it looks like crap.
    I would look for an untouched one.
    Surely it depends on the asking price? I wouldnt say this looks like crap, i'd say it was a dam good helmet, but it all depends on your standards. Many collectors would be thrilled with a helmet like this, and it must surely be worth £5-600 (or more)? If the asking price is good, go for it!

Its too bad someone boogered up the tricolor, but its still nice IMO.

is it an SE60??

Hi , a nice m35 HEER re-issue ,as Schwerpunkt has said, it is a shame someone "dug out" the tri-colour though! Leon.

if that size 60 you had better jump on it, hard to find size. it's a nice helmet for the right price Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Surely it depends on the asking price? I wouldnt say this looks like crap, i'd say it was a dam good helmet, but it all depends on your standards. Many collectors would be thrilled with a helmet like this, and it must surely be worth £5-600 (or more)? If the asking price is good, go for it!
    Not for me , price is not a factor. I like my decals as they were worn during the war. It indeed depends on what standards you set for yourself. But this one should be cheap if you can get over the tricolor liberation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast