Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet. Opinions please!

Article about: I am looking to buy this helmet, but I wanted to get other opinions first. Thanks for your help! Bill Annoyed from this ads?  

Default WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet. Opinions please!

I am looking to buy this helmet, but I wanted to get other opinions first. Thanks for your help!

Bill
    WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet.  Opinions please!WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet.  Opinions please!WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet.  Opinions please!WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet.  Opinions please!WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet.  Opinions please!WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet.  Opinions please!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German FIREMAN steel Helmet.  Opinions please!
    P
    Many

Good helmet.
    chris

Thanks Chris. He's asking $400 for the helmet. What do you think? thanks

That is the price dealers are selling them for.
    I would try for 300 to 350
    chris

That's kind of what I thought. He's asking retail price for almost everything.... Thanks for the input.

MAP
    ?

I love Lubsteins!. While price might be retail, it is a Lubstein in very good shape. Offer what your comfortable with but my advice is to consider the time it would take to find another like this. Is it worth the extra $50? Just my thoughts.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

True! All I can do is ask if he would take $300 and all he can say is "no"...or YES!

What is the difference between a 'regular' firemans helmet and an SS Water Police fire helmet? I've looked at them and the look identical. Just wondering if this might be a double decal SS water police fire helmet...

- - ------- - -

BTW...I DID buy this for $350.

Hi, a good buy my friend, great looking helmet in super condition. I particularly love the "crazing" on the decals. Leon.