Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Wz28 Polish helmet near mint

Article about: Here is one I've never posted, I didn't know what it was for a while but managed to read the little welded on tag at the back, "Ludwików kielce 1939", a few googles later and voila

Default Wz28 Polish helmet near mint

Here is one I've never posted, I didn't know what it was for a while but managed to read the little welded on tag at the back, "Ludwików kielce 1939", a few googles later and voila, Polish Wz28

Apparently these were assessed and rejected by the army and used for other duties, but I cannot find another one anywhere with the German / Austrian style horn vents. I hope you like it, anyone seen this before, I think it is pretty uncommon?

The buckle looks like the Czech type but the paint on it matches the shell perfectly.....

KradWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mintWz28 Polish helmet near mint

JUST NOTICED THIS IS THE GERMAN FORUM....SORRY FOR MISPOST
    Last edited by KradSpam; 01-06-2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Newbie........

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wz28 Polish helmet near mint
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wz28 Polish helmet near mint

Saw this one on GHW! Very unique, I love it! Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Saw this one on GHW! Very unique, I love it! Jim G.
    Thanks jim! I think that the paint is not original after some inspection and advice now but I still like it, as you say very unique and more mysterious now than when I had no idea what it was!

Is the liner band painted behind the liner pads?

Yes it is Jim, apart from the chip that you see in one of my pics where I lift up the pad.