Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.

Article about: Here's another one M38.I know how difficult it is to find the right one.What do you think of this one guys?

Ted
    ?

Default Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.

Here's another one M38.I know how difficult it is to find the right one.What do you think of this one guys?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.   Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.  

Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.   Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.  

Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.   Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.  

Attached Images Attached Images Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Yet another one German Paratrooper M38.Need your opinion.
    P
    Many

Hi, I will stick my neck out and say this looks more promising than the other one you posted. The shape looks much better and the decal may be a good one but sharper pictures are really needed. The rim also has a much more defined line from the "rolling" procedure. Wait for a real expert but I think this one may stand a chance.(I think one bolt may have been replaced.) Leon.

Looks original to me too.

?

Looks original to me.

Have to agree with the others that this one looks much more promising. Tooling mark on the rim is more defined as Leon has said. Also has possible blood rot on the liner.

I think a good used helmet.

M38
    ?

Not the best condition but it does look real. Replaced bolt, damaged liner, and a mostly missing strap - ie, overall poor shape - should mean a low price though.

Cheers,
    Terry

Appears to be good original from pictures. timothy

Ted
    ?

Well guys, it was too good to be true.I nearly fell as a victim for this bastard Pawel Nowak.He kept sending me pictures of different M38's, cos I was looking for one for a while now.Found his fake add with pictures on some US guns website and decided to send him an email with en-query.How this lowlife is still at large is beyond me!?We need to put a bounty on his head and finish with him once and for all!I did a little bit of research about him and apparently he was scamming people for years now.Makes my blood boil!Hrrrr!!!!