Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Your assistance and input please-Hidden decal?

Article about: Dear all the images are not the best but I reckon they do the trick. I have had this M35 helmet for a while, initially either purchased or swapped for something at a notorious market in Nort

Default Your assistance and input please-Hidden decal?

Dear all

the images are not the best but I reckon they do the trick. I have had this M35 helmet for a while, initially either purchased or swapped for something at a notorious market in North London a good number of years ago. A friend and fellow digger has helped me clean up the rubbish camo someone has painted the helmet in at some point. I was hoping there would a nice surprise for me under the paint and thus present you with the following images. What do you think- SD LW? Looking forward to your input!Your assistance and input please-Hidden decal?Your assistance and input please-Hidden decal?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your assistance and input please-Hidden decal?
    P
    Many

The pictures are a bit small to make out any detail , how does the interior of the helmet look like.
    I fear it is ruined even if the decal is the Original one. Paint clean up jobs Always end up not looking like it was during the war I'm afraid.

Yes looks like it was a Luftwaffe single decal at one time

Dear all

thanks for the input, much appreciated : ) I know its been mucked about with too much probably and wasnt expecting miracles when I initiated the clean up.

I cant remember if I added a liner or not at the time, but I reckon it probably was a repro liner that came with it. When I get it back from my buddy I can post more pictures of the interior if theres interest.

Out of curiosity, is there anyone here who still remembers the infamous north london militaria market? Is it still around I wonder, I moved from London 6 years ago and would be interested to find out what happened to the market.