Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Your opinion on this helmet.

Article about: Congrats, Chris ! Nice helmet and goggles !

Default Your opinion on this helmet.

One of my wife friend brought me,this helmet tonight and ask me if I would be interested in it.I ask her if I could keep it for a few days to look at it.She sayed her grandfather was in France in ww2 and he pick it up in May of 1945 in ST Nazaires.
    The decal looks good ,I look at it with a loop and has gold flakes in it.
    The liner date 1943 would be correct for a M42
    the Shell is a EF would be correct for a Kriegsmarine helmet

Tell me what you are thinking.
    I am at 50% right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images Your opinion on this helmet.  Your opinion on this helmet.  Your opinion on this helmet.  Your opinion on this helmet.  Your opinion on this helmet.  Your opinion on this helmet.  Your opinion on this helmet.  Your opinion on this helmet.  Your opinion on this helmet. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your opinion on this helmet.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Your opinion on this helmet.

Helmet looks good other than emblem looks a little to prefectly square could be wrong ive been before lets hear the pros!!

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Helmet looks good other than emblem looks a little to prefectly square could be wrong ive been before lets hear the pros!!
    I just found the goggles on Ebay and they were selling them for 215$ They are(Neofhan)
    Will see that the Other guys are saying.

decal looks right but is not KM in my opinion,,,is the shell painted black or a dark green,,i cannot tell much from the pic,but all looks ok + the story sounds plausible,,,go for it,,,

Quote by militarymania View Post
    decal looks right but is not KM in my opinion,,,is the shell painted black or a dark green,,i cannot tell much from the pic,but all looks ok + the story sounds plausible,,,go for it,,,
    I have look at it very closely with a loop and it is gold flakes the Decal.
    The helmet is light black that is what wory me but I do not know.

Looks like a post war black painted M42 with a liberated Heer decal.

How good is your wifes friend?if they are genuine friends then what i see of the helmet it looks good and you have a vet bringback and the area it came from.hopefully a good friend wouldnt be lying ,i like it,lv

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    How good is your wifes friend?if they are genuine friends then what i see of the helmet it looks good and you have a vet bringback and the area it came from.hopefully a good friend wouldnt be lying ,i like it,lv
    Well she is a good friend of my wife.She does not have any reason to lie to me because she does not know anything about militaria.She told my wife she would like 200$ for it but we can talk more about the price if I thought it was too hight.She just want to get the helmet out of her house,she does not want it.

?

if its legit, its well worth 200. the goggles come with it too?? hell ya i would buy it for 200 no doubt

amazing,,she knows nothing about militaria...yet asks for $200...why not $500 or $1000....it has been my experience for 49 years that people who know or claim to know nothing about militaria usually ask astronomical prices for such things,,,offer her $50...and see what she says....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast