Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Displaying, Daggers and Swords....Photos and Tech tips!

Article about: by Walkwolf Hi Ralph - I believe it is particle board or paneling. Takes some effort to push the pins into it.........! And sliding glass doors. Unfortunately, the ones I have are assembled

Hi Eric, As a matter of interest, some time ago I put a temporary display of daggers on in our local museum and used your method. A bit fiddly but effective with a good degree of security. I still use the method when mounting aiguilettes and belts etc.
    Cheers Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I wish Eric could reply..but that will never happen..since he passed last Spring.

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, Thank you for advising me of Eric's passing. I never knew the gentleman but from your comments on the link, I would assume him to be one of lfe's good guys. I alway feel it to be very sad when a good guy passed before his time when there are so many of the other kind who do little or nothing for humanity! I wish his family well and hope that they have the strength to bear their loss.
    With thanks, regards and best wishes Michael Ryan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123