Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?

Article about: Hey folks. Interested in learning more about this sword. I'm no expert on these but I bought this for two hundred USD. Did I get hosed? Does it look pre-1945? Any advice or help is appreciat

Default Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?

Hey folks. Interested in learning more about this sword. I'm no expert on these but I bought this for two hundred USD. Did I get hosed? Does it look pre-1945? Any advice or help is appreciated as always. Thanks!Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Dove Head Dress Sword. Good or Bad?

Original AC TR Herr saber.
    My congratulations on the catch.

Regards
    Vedran

Salty and original...nice find,,nice price..
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

One thing is for sure you could have done alot worse for 2 bills, I have seen total rust buckets of swords sell for more, good job.

The blade appears to be okay and the handle is not broken or missing any wrap, I would say well worth $200.
    Could use a cleaning though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The blade has what may be a thumbprint by the logo/TM that needs to go (sometimes they get etched into the blade). But not much else needs to be done to preserve it IMO from what seems to be in the images. Well Done. Fred

That's great news! Thank you everyone!

Great sword for a great price.........!
    Regards,

Steve.