Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eickhorn Dovehead Army Saber

Article about: Hey folks. I wanted to upload pics of my new Eickhorn dovehead army saber. It's in pretty nice shape. I believe it is a Wrangel Pattern based on my research. If I'm wrong or if any of you ex

Hi Again, A few words which I hope you find of interest and perhaps of help. When I started collecting edged weapons, my initial ambition was to match every dagger, bayonet and sword to its requisite accoutrements. Theory, great and cost even greater!! Frogs, knots, straps and slings etc are all expencive and oft reproduced items and if you are not carefull you may end up tieing up an unacceptable amount of money. Money that could buy you more or perhaps better specimens for your collection. If however money is no obect, then go for it but be very careful who you trust and what guarantee comes with the items. I now only have knots etc on my blades when they come with the weapon otherwise I display them devoid of their accoutrements. Hope you do not mind me pontificating!! By the way, welcome to the forum, I did not realise that you were a recent joiner. There are a lot of very knowledgeable and competent members in this forum and most if not all appear willing to help and advise. Happy hunting and best wishes Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12