Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify

Article about: Hi guys, as promised, putting 4 swords for ID. This has a Robert Klaas mark? seems like its under, so i cant really see with my vision. As always , thanks for your help! Annoyed from this ad

Default Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify

Hi guys, as promised, putting 4 swords for ID. This has a Robert Klaas mark? seems like its under, so i cant really see with my vision. As always , thanks for your help!

Sorry can make better pics, i tried
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify   Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify  

Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify   Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify  

Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify   Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify  

Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Sword #1 Robert Klaas? Please help ID and verify
    P
    Many

And now a have moved onto swords! What comes after swords on your laundry list of items you need vetted? Thank you for being a paying member, though.

i am not a collector, all this stuff is inheritance, so trying to separate real from fakes. Almost done

Robert Klaas dove head sword (page 104 of Angolia); rare sword.