Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial naval cadet

Article about: Hi guys, This time I would like to show you my imperial naval cadet dagger. I had to pick it up out of Belgium, but it turned out to be more than worth the trip. The pictures the owner sent

?

Default Imperial naval cadet

Hi guys,

This time I would like to show you my imperial naval cadet dagger. I had to pick it up out of Belgium, but it turned out to be more than worth the trip. The pictures the owner sent me were not the best so it was quite a gamble. But the price was very reasonable so I took a chance and drove there. When I saw it, it was better than I imagined. The gilding was almost perfect and the scabbard was personalized. The seller didn't even take pictures of this personalization so this was quite a pleasant surprise. Also the blade turned out to be in great condition. At the side of the blade the distributors name is stamped: A. Lüneburg, Kiel. Based on the words on the scabbard, this dagger was probably a gift from a wife (Egilda) to her husband (Max).

It's unbelievable how a dagger can look after more than 100 years. This piece was obviously well taken care of! Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial naval cadet   Imperial naval cadet  

Imperial naval cadet   Imperial naval cadet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial naval cadet
    P
    Many

?

Well you promised me a great dagger, but this is stunning!!
    Thx for showing this rare beauty

Ger

just had to take another look,man what a craftmanship it has!!

superb.

?

I agree , beautiful , you just do not see these around , a super find !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Danny...I dont know what to say...I have seen these types..but none like this one
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I know what to say now........I copied your post and placed it in the Finest Collections from the finest collectors"

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...tors-211281-7/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for the kind words guys! Larry, I really appreciate it that you have put my dagger in this special thread

Danny