Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Late Luftwaffe Officer Sword [M1937] with Hanger

Article about: Hello! I plan to buy this sword, but before i pull the trigger i would apriciate the opinions from all the great knowledge here at the forum, i tried to download the pictures but dont work s

Default Late Luftwaffe Officer Sword [M1937] with Hanger

Hello!

I plan to buy this sword, but before i pull the trigger i would apriciate the opinions from all the great knowledge here at the forum, i tried to download the pictures but dont work so i link directly to the dealer here it is!

Late Luftwaffe Officer Sword [M1937] with Hanger - F. & A. Helbig GAEFLER, Steinbach

Best regards Tobias.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late Luftwaffe Officer Sword [M1937] with Hanger
    P
    Many

So far so good, but I would like to see more images.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The problem is that you need to create a acount to see more pics and i cant save the pictures but i will try to take some more pics at my screen and see if that help.

damm , no good pics when try to photo the screen, i think this a good dealer anyone bougth from them before?

In agreement with Ade, so far this one looks promising. That said, I tend to be extra cautious with this maker because some fairly good fakes came out of I believe Spain years ago. Fortunately - at this point I'm not seeing some of the indicators of the Spanish reproductions. Best Regards, Fred

Thanks, i have compared many of this sword online and also read about the spanish fakes, so far i see nothing wrong with this one and its is a knowna big dealer so guess its all good one thing that makes me wonder is that they dropped the price so much from 1600 eruro to 999.

Tobias i have an account there, and i checked it out..
    Very sparsome pictures and no pics of the scabbard leather.. if i was you i would write them and ask for detailed photos..

Yeah Thank you Ullergaard, i think there must be something when the price drop was that big and not many pics, on the pics you see anyway imo it looks great. i will email them , and i also thankful to anyone who reads this thread and know a nice Luft sword for sale , also looked at a first model at Tarn militaria. would be grateful for some oppinios about this one.

Tarnmilitaria.com | V 2.0

Best Regards Tobias

?

Agitorn what will happen to those links when the items sells?
    Do not post links here but download the picture and post them, otherwise this thread is useless in a couple of months.
    The tarn Luft is a good one, if i had to choose it would be easy, the Weyersberg has it all, early nickel production, stickbird Waffenamt.
    leather has a few cufs but other then that its a nice one.

Best
    Ger

this posts reminds me of the fact that i have both a couple of great early Weyersberg Luft swords a few months ago.
    Might post them when i can find the time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast