MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Navy Swords

Article about: Not much of a sword collector but there are a few models that do peak my interest one such model is the III Reich Naval swords. Pictured are two navy swords in top notch condition one reflec

?

Default Navy Swords

Not much of a sword collector but there are a few models that do peak my interest one such model is the III Reich Naval swords.
    Pictured are two navy swords in top notch condition one reflects the "N" for Northsea and the other reflects a "O" for Ostsee or Baltic sea - I would say that the one with the Ostsee mark is harder to find than the "N" or Northsea mark.

Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy Swords   Navy Swords  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Navy Swords
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Navy Swords

I was think that this is Imperial sabres....
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Although Navy sabres remained basically the same from the Imperial period to the end of 1945 there are a few differences i.e. the crown over the horizontal anchor(rather than vertical) in the front shell was omitted and the reverse lock-guard clearly reflects the earlier pattern eagle ordance mark after the imperial period, next to the "N" and "O" property marks.

Horst

?

Horst, do they both have red and green eyes?

3rd Reich Navy swords are not found often. In all of my years collecting, I only bought one privately from the daughter of a deceased vet. Nice swords!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thumbs up Re: Navy Swords

Horst

That orange grip Kriegsmarine Navy dagger is also very nice. Could you tell me who the maker of this piece of art is?

Greetz

Nick VR