Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NEED HELP! swords

Article about: Time? What rarer? Which sword is better to leave yourself?Thanks in advance.

?

Default NEED HELP! swords

Time? What rarer? Which sword is better to leave yourself?Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NEED HELP! swords   NEED HELP! swords  

Attached Images Attached Images NEED HELP! swords  NEED HELP! swords  NEED HELP! swords 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEED HELP! swords
    P
    Many

cannot tell from these pics.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    cannot tell from these pics.
    I agree with Harry, better photos are needed to make any kind of assessment.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

unfortunately only these photos

Hi Max..how did you upon these photos?

It would be difficult to give a detailed opinion on what can not be seen clearly..but wait for other opinions..Michael Ryan..or Maximus..have keeners eyes with these types. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Not to be rude, Max...but these 2 could be sandwich picks, from all I can see in the photos...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Sabers- i've seen. Photos by seller. Made bad unfortunately.

Actually, the last three photos are the same ones from a different distance.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

If there are good photos, I'll put them. in today only these photos.Thanks to all.

From a distance they look ok, but so does every woman lol be very cautious with anything engraved, up close is needed for complete evaluation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast