Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.

Article about: I need your help on this German officers dress sword and also i have no clue what this bayonet is. I offered 200\\$ for the sword and i got a pretty rude reply, but i just need your guys help.

?

Default Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.

I need your help on this German officers dress sword and also i have no clue what this bayonet is. I offered 200$ for the sword and i got a pretty rude reply, but i just need your guys help.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.   Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.  

Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.   Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.  

Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.   Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.

The bayonet is a Swiss M1889 for the Schmidt-Reuben,
    and I'm thinking the sword should sell for
    $450-$500ish.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Default Re: Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.

OK thank you, i was hoping the sword was fake just to tell the lady after being so rude to me. I want to see what this lady wants for it, because she declined 200, i bet she wants like 1k for it lol.

Thanks Again
    Ryan

$200??? It's not another SS dagger ya know......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Lol - didn't she say what she wanted for it ?
    These bayos might go for $75-$100.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Lol i know ned, i know how some people can be really stupid on craigslist so i lowball them and see what they will take. Trust me i have 2 separate emails just incase i offend the seller with my prices.
    Typical teenager logic, i have to take advantage!!!
    Edit: no she has not responded to me yet with her price, i think i really ticked her off with my price..
    Ryan

"$200...!!! Get offa my goddamm porch ya young whippersnapper...!!!"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ughhhh she went on wittmanns website... Here's her response
    Omg lol Ned, DAMN HOODLUMS GET OFF MY YARD!!!!
    Ryan,
    I looked at a couple of websites including the very well known Wittmann Militaria (specializing in edged weapons). Generally speaking the swords on all the websites I saw go for around $600 and up. The bayonet is WW1 Swiss but in excellent condition and go for $100.00 in crap condition. I`d do $550.00 for both.

Ryan

This sword reminds me to the Holler Panther Head sword Pattern #22. (I'm not 100% sure)
    His value is around 700-800usd.

Bayonet is Swiss Model 1889/11 or 1911, not Model 1889.
    Year of manufacture is judging by the serial number - 1916.
    Price of Swiss bayonet depends on serial number, and their condition. (lower serial number, the price is higher)
    I managed to get one initial model in 1889, with serial number 3264.

Regards
    Vedran

?

the numbers look to me to be 4788.

Thanks
    Ryan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast