Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

Article about: Alan dared me to top my Great SA dagger by Gebr.Torley.....well it had to be something special I guess this one will do, most of you will not even know they exist. This is one bird you will

Default Re: One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

Oh now, That's just pushing it...lol A stunning TR edged piece, for sure! Is there any history with it-the original owner's name, etc? Certainly, it had to belong to some one definitely Not rank and file!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

Absolutely inredible , I've never seen one before not even in books,but in such pristine condtion it would be worthy of a chapter all of its own , its a delight to see it , thanks for showing

Ger ? where in the hell do you keep finding these such high end quality blades mate!! and thank you for the email preview of this rare bird which is more like a dodo its so rare just top notch my friend top notch

?

Excellent blade, the mutt's nuts.

?

Ger this is something else...I love the thing with its elegant lines & very shiney..lol..You will run out of money soon!!! lol..But I do keep them coming top dollar...Looking forward to seeing this sword & the others on Friday so have them at hand!!! Cheers Terry.

?

Well Gents thank you for the great reply's

Larry this one indeed is in the same league as the chained SS daggers, as well as its price range but even more in rarety...
    and im so glad it came with its portepee, i did a bit of research and there are, as for as i can find out till now, more then 5 different colors/types.

William there is no history that came with the sword unfortunate......and i cant research it as i did with that clumsy big golden ring I still own

I know Horst has one too...he posted it here once....

This sword was made in different quality's and by different makers, even different styles, and different eagles on top, but i think the early brass based heavily silverplated Eickhorn version is the very best!!

so Terry you need to buy some from me...i need some cash badly hahahaha...ask Aly if you can, ahhahahaa

Ronnie i do my best but i guess that the next thing will not be as special as this one
    but you know i will keep on trying..... LOL
    What i can do i persuade Danny to join warrelics and let him post some of his great Ivory daggers, or early Heeres Slants...that will get me of the hook

Cheers,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 05-13-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Ger,amazing sword,this is the best design for me and the condition is unbelievable,congrats

Stingray

Great sword and mint condition too i think everybody on this forum even thoughs who arent in to edged weapons are drooling on their key board over this one !!

This sword is like getting the hottest girl in your high school that all the guys want !!

?

Gerrit - I hate to put a fly in the ointment so to say but this particular model with the large Eagle head was both a late design and construction when materials were being used for the war effort not blades therefor these were made with an aluminum based and a silver or gilt wash was applied depending on either justice or prison official. This information is published in most reference books relative to swords i.e. Angolias Swords of Germany etc - he states that expertly crafted reproductions of this pattern have been made from solid brass.
    The one I have is the aluminum base type -
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast