Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

polizei alcoso solingen arrived.

Article about: hi it arrived yesterday and i have examined the hilt eagle and i think its not a refitted bayo eagle like some of you thought by the look of the early pics but here is some more pics so you

Default polizei alcoso solingen arrived.

hi it arrived yesterday and i have examined the hilt eagle and i think its not a refitted bayo eagle like some of you thought by the look of the early pics but here is some more pics so you can see regards DS

polizei alcoso solingen arrived.polizei alcoso solingen arrived.polizei alcoso solingen arrived.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement polizei alcoso solingen arrived.
    P
    Many

so anyone have any idea if 450 euro was good regards DS

?

If you like salty pieces and are happy with your spend then take joy in the purchase. Don't worry if you got a good deal. If you feel good then live with the investment of your dollars. I buy on past family knowledge, some books, mentors, WRF Brother's Wisdom, former mistakes, gut feel, heart tug, emotion & rarely never if ever the story. I know you mentioned in a prior post you liked things salty because they were from the war. That is fine. Some go for condition, rarity & maker. Dress edged weapons to me are meant to be minty and pristine as they were never used in battle and were for show by the Nazi Regime. Now show me a K98 or Luft Gravity Knife or Boot knife...Bring me Salt, usage and dents from the battle field anyday. If it makes you feel good, bad or indifferent I purchased the piece below on my web link for $675.00 just 6 years ago. I would not look for people here to judge thumbs up or down if it is worth the money you paid. Hope that helps (JM2C) Just My Two Cents

SS Police Degen
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

It is all personal preference but with edged weapons I would say most collectors want them in VG to mint condition. Now with something like SS insignia I alot of collectors would reather have a uniform removed worn item than the same thing in unissued mint condition.

hi and thanks for the response so i did not buy a fake then? thats realy comforting have been a bit worried haha here is some more pics regards DS

polizei alcoso solingen arrived.polizei alcoso solingen arrived.polizei alcoso solingen arrived.polizei alcoso solingen arrived.polizei alcoso solingen arrived.