Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SS Ehrendegen PMD Dachau

Article about: Beautiful SS Dachau production SS officers degen from my collection gents. Clearly marked PMD on the blade (Paul Muller Dachau) this would have been made at the Dachau forge in early 1940. T

I am basing my identification of the location of the sword smithy, (despite the original spelling mistake), on the official SS ground plan that shows the site at the position of the foundations I showed in post 19 and the green dot in Matty's post 18. The arrow tip pointing at the southernmost Waffetechnische building (No. 54 on the plan) is incorrect in my opinion.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ulb-dachau.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	927126  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yes, it appears so. The museum staff have identified another modern structure as being the original building...but it is not in the correct position.
    Currently working on several KZ related projects, including items for the USHMM, Gro-Rosen Museum and various private concerns and studies. Available as a guide to KZ sites, contact for details.

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Really well done guys, and thankyou!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234