Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Officer Degen

Article about: Good morning I'm glad to present you my latest find : A complete 1936 Nickel Silver SS führerDegen with portepee & its bag ... This beauty was probably given in hands to the officer by H

Default SS Officer Degen

Good morning

I'm glad to present you my latest find :

A complete 1936 Nickel Silver SS führerDegen with portepee & its bag ... This beauty was probably given in hands to the officer by H. HIMMLER at the Feldherrnhalle ceremony that year ...

Hope you like it !

SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen
    SS Officer Degen

Best Regards

K.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Degen
    P
    Many

Excellent original set. Congrats!

Impressive find Kurt ..including the bag.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Stunning sword, fantastic find.
    Best regards,
    Franko

I know little about these, handled a few. When a real one shows up, one can determine originality even if you know little about them. Absolutely beautiful !!

Very Nice. Well Done!! Best Regards, Fred

Minty minty minty!!!!!!!

This sword has the shorter 13 segments grip variety..the other is 14 segments. Nice find.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you very much to all !

A few extra photos with natural light for the Diebitsch Officer family ... We easily see the difference between the early / late alloys used :

SS Officer Degen

SS Officer Degen

SS Officer Degen

SS Officer Degen

Best Regards

K.

Quote by KurtMenliff View Post
    ............. A few extra photos with natural light for the Diebitsch Officer family ...
    Kurt, While I'm not at all questioning the family resemblance of these beautiful examples of Degens I would be very remiss to not add that Zero (No) period evidence has ever been found to connect them to Diebitsch. The topic having been discussed at great length on another forum in the past, including at least one author who seems to now agree that there is no provable evidence of any kind to be found. Likewise the statement that some have made that they are the "M1936" Degens. Best Regards, Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast