Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS Officer's Dress Sword

Article about: My previous thread was questions about the two helmets that were fakes. M35 & M42. I have been in the courts over this for the last year with no success. The seller has offered me a SS o

Default SS Officer's Dress Sword

My previous thread was questions about the two helmets that were fakes. M35 & M42. I have been in the courts over this for the last year with no success. The seller has offered me a SS officer's dress sword as compensation. When I saw it a couple of years ago he wanted $4500 Cnd. for it. It looks to me to be a Heer design with a straight blade according to the daggers and sword section of the warrelics site. I have no pictures of it yet to show you, but my guess is a sword of this type is only worth about $1200 What do you think that it is worth without you seeing pictures of it? It's in very good shape.

Allan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer's Dress Sword
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

It would be like new new , if it was made yesterday . A picture worth a thousand words or in this case around 1200$ . Good luck

Allan, By an Army sword does this mean a "P" style guard? With some WW I swords having that straight blade configuration. But with no pictures it could just be a parts piece that was put together that has no real value. As was stated, some pictures could be worth 4500 words - or in this case dollars. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Best Regards, Fred