Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Prinz Eugen and a named Officer's Sword

Article about: Hello to all, This is my first post here. I just listed two WWII German swords on GB ( not sure if thats the best place for them to be sold ) Both of these are from a local estate. Please ta

EKR
    ?

Default SS Prinz Eugen and a named Officer's Sword

Hello to all,

This is my first post here. I just listed two WWII German swords on GB ( not sure if thats the best place for them to be sold ) Both of these are from a local estate. Please take a look if you have any interest. Feedback welcome.

Best regards,
    EKR

2. # ADS

EKR
    ?

Default Re: SS Prinz Eugen and a named Officer's Sword

Here are two photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Prinz Eugen and a named Officer's Sword   SS Prinz Eugen and a named Officer's Sword  

?

We do not provide outside sales links. If you want sale with us you can make it easy and free, but any other advertisements only allowed for forum sponsors only. I remove your links and first time I don't gave infraction for that. In the future you can use our "for sale" section
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

EKR
    ?

Thank you. Sorry for the mistake.

Any thoughts on the sword itself for Authenticity?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Prinz Eugen is the original, typical of the these series, is the gold finish , which was of poor quality, and often is waste, lake these one.
    I'm not sure for another sword model, but it seems to me as original.

Regards
    Vedran

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Any thoughts on the sword itself for Authenticity?
    As for the sword, nothing to add beyond what has been stated. But there are some questions about the linkage of this model to the SS - which seems to come from a (as I recall) single photo of a reserve officer who was not authorized a Degen. With some past discussions casting considerable doubt on the validity of the sword being anything other than an Army Officer's sword, and some of the supposed "connections" highly improbable. Fred
    Last edited by Frogprince; 03-07-2013 at 12:49 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 2