For sword lovers only

Article about: I dont know how he finds this stuff but here is a video from wittmann with some new amazing rare swords! Extraordinary Swords - YouTube

Default For sword lovers only

I dont know how he finds this stuff but here is a video from wittmann with some new amazing rare swords!
    Extraordinary Swords - YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Axmann sword, hmmm...

I seem to remember another video with a guy similar to him at an antique show with some .....odd ....relics, but cant remember for sure, if it was this guy.

I wouldnt buy any of these swords without very very solid provenance i.e. not just this guys word.

interesting thanks.

?

Thx for sharing, interesting video, pity that a good cameraman is not at hand, thats the problem with all his swords vids, LOL

those swords need to be documented in some way, they will be very expensive....

Mr. Wittmann is one of the top collectors/authors and TR edged weapon experts, but I agree his cameraman should invest in a tripod lol

?

He gives us mere mortals a chance to see these high end pieces which others dealers would not do..but he should invest in a better camera man and stop using his son and his shaky hand lol

My hand would be shaking too if I was that close to one of those rare blades lol