Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

Yes I would like that.

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Douglas, Thank you for your message. We must meet up again at some time in the not too distant future!!!
    Cheers Michael.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

Nice collection! You really have a whole army in your house

?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Friends, I have sorted some more swords for show and hope that you find them of interest.
    Cheers once again Michael R

Attachment 564603Attachment 564604Attachment 564605Attachment 564606Attachment 564607Attachment 564609Attachment 564610Attachment 564611Attachment 564612Attachment 564613
    With regards to no. 63 are there any ideas as to who the maker/pattern is? I am sure i saw a lions head with the same style Shield on the langet and was attributed to Herder? Also how rare is this pattern please anyone?

Hi Luke, Thank you for your message and appologies for my delayed response. The blade is unmarked so it could well be, as you suggest, a Herder sword??
    Cheers Michael R

Hi All, On the assumption that I, as yet, have not bored the backside off you, I have listed a few more items for viewing. Once again, any questions, comments and observations are more than welcome!!
    Cheers and best wishes Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Hi to One and All, This thread seems to be loosing interest, so have added a few more swords. Please feel free to comment and add your own treasures!!
    Cheers MR

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

?

Really intresting thread thanks for showing them

Thank you for your positive comment Luke. Regards Michael R

Great thread this and thanks for a great source of info keep them coming please
    cheers Ronnie

Hi Ronnie, Thank you for your encoragement and comments. Best wishes Michael R

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast