Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

Hi, Thank you for your post. The sword or Sabre that you show is what appears to be a good quality early brass hilted Carl Eickhorn Model Generalfeldmarshal Freiher von Stein. A popular ergo common model which in mint condition and complete should sell for circa £200 to £300 over here in the UK. Possibly a little more?? Kriss is quite correct in saying that too many factors are involved in giving a specific value on your sword but as a guide, its value to me would be as spares. The blade looks too badly corroded for further use and in the absence of a useable scabbard, I would not pay more than £80 to £100 for it and then only for the hilt. I hope that I have not trodden on any feet and would stress that this is not a valuation but merely an opinion on what I would probably pay.

Hope this helps

Regards Michael Ryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

PS What is the asking price if you don't mind me asking???????
    Cheers MR

What a great collection. Do you trade or are they just your personal collection?

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29